- Former Italian Embassy to the Kingdom of Montenegro including horse stable and park totaling 19.256 sqm, of which 813 sqm were built, bought in 1931 by Lale N. Zuber/Srpsko Arbanska Banka (98,56% shares) from the Legation of H.R.M. the King of Italy.
It became the head office of Zetska Plovidba shipping company, now hosting the Central Library of Montenegro.
- Former French Embassy to the Kingdom of Montenegro including a park, owned by Lale Zuber who made it the headquarter of Srpsko Albanska Banka from 1922 to 1946.
- Power Station now Technical Museum, bought in 1922 by Lale Zuber from the former owner Emanuel Kraus.