The reason for organizing the conference is a supplement to the Law on Expropriation of land in Buljarica, which is the subject of debate in the Parliament.
Representatives of families Zuber–Gregović at the conference want to emphasize that the expropriation:
- is contrary to the Constitution of Montenegro;
- is contrary to the fundamental rights of property;
- is not consistent with the values and requirements of the European Union;
- that may jeopardize any form of property in Montenegro;
- that the economic model could jeopardize foreign investors in Montenegro, if the original owners are not recognized the right of property of confiscated land.